Horror on the Orient Express
Trivia from the Train Spotters' Association
- The Orient Express staff is some of the best staff in the world. They can be called upon for any emergency, and they handle all of the paperwork involved in border crossings.
- The station in Milan is being remodeled.
- Snow can halt the train’s progress through the Balkans — bring extra clothes if you plan to travel this way.
- Bandits once attacked the train in Bulgaria.
- Attendants at the Sirkecki station in Constantinople are notorious for losing baggage.
- Bribes work to get across most of Europe, but do not try it in France.
- Association member Walter Partridge will be on the train. The other association members will alert him of Eugene and Bella’s presence, and he will be happy to answer any more train-related questions that they could possibly have.